Just a quick one before I dive in and go off for the weekend. Looks like the warfare has gone up a notch. Sister LLing is not able to join us already. She has been admitted to the hosp this morning for tonsillitis. Poor Brother Berd…he must be worried sick especially he has been away in KL and just touched down on the island and have to go visit her before heading home to pack. I can imagine the amount of stress. And the timing is so good that SPoh’s MIL is also admitted to the hosp with kidney problem and her condition is rather unstable. The entire family is in a dilemma of whether to go or not despite the decision to proceed until the get another opinion. I guess we are just down to prayers now. If it is His will that we go as a team (10 or not), then, He will lead the way.
At this point, all I want to do is just focus on the purpose of the journey and perhaps with one down; we’ll now have to work 110% harder to glorify Him. So, do pray for us. Especially pray for good weather since we can only function during the day time with very limited amount of hours. Let’s hope whatever we do will be magnified and multiplied in folds when it reaches the Cambodians – children or adults alike.
In the meantime, I’ll seek protection for my family while I’m away. Will keep you guys posted if I manage to get hold of an internet (unlikely). Else, I’ll be home in no time.
Good night now 🙂